All meetings at 7:30 pm at Islesburgh Centre (Room 11 unless stated otherwise.)
Wednesday 2 October 2019
- "Constructive Critique": Review 20 images from The Vale Photographic Club and prepare comments to send back to them.
- View images taken by members throughout the summer. Each member please bring along a selection of images on a USB stick.
- Club Competition: Each member please bring along a print (any size) on each of the themes "SQUARE" (or "SQUARES") and "GARDEN".
Wednesday 6 November 2019
- View, and comment on, the Postal Photographic Travelling Exhibition (Prints).
- First round to select images for the head-to-head battle with Orkney Camera Club.
Wednesday 20 November 2019
- Constructive Critique: View / listen to Vale's comments regarding the 20 images that we sent to them in September for constructive critique.
- Final selection of 20 images for the head-to-head battle with Orkney Camera Club.
- Discuss our next GB Hospital display - dates TBC.
Wednesday 4 December 2019
- Selection of 15 images for the 3-way competition with Cambridge NZ and Mearns Camera Clubs.
- Christmas cake and mince pies.
- Club Competition: Each member please bring along a print (any size) on each of the themes "ABSTRACT" and "BLACK & WHITE" or "MONO".
- End of Year Quiz, courtesy of Stuart Hubbard
Wednesday 8 January 2020
- Presentation by guest speaker (TBA)
- Selection of 10 images for the Highland Challenge competition. (Deadline early February TBA).
- Discussion about the Project "Inspired by one of Alan Lindsay's presentations" that is to be presented by members at the meeting on 6th May.
- Discuss details of forthcoming GB Hospital display.
(Remainder of the Programme up to June 2020 will be updated here by the end of December.)